|Job2Career Workshop :: Saturday, March 1, Roseville, Minnesota
A Day to Catalyze Change
Unemployment/underemployment takes a toll on those who are not working, working part time, or working outside their education/talent. David Stark, author of Best-selling book, LifeKeys: "Discover Who you are, Why you're here, and What you do best" has helped tens of thousands of people move beyond that situation into a brighter future.
David is conducting a one-day event called Job2Career Workshop, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.,
Saturday, March 1, on the University of Northwestern Campus
in Roseville, MN. The workshop includes a two-hour follow-up session where David will work with each person individually to apply the workshop material
to their own situation.
Give yourself, or someone you care about,
a day to catalyze change. Sign up today!
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Youderian Room :: University of Northwestern
3003 Snelling Ave. N., Roseville, MN :: Map
BUSINESS STRATEGY KEYS —
HELPING LEADERS NAVIGATE TURBULENT MARKETS
LEARN HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY
(Download a .pdf of Business Strategy Keys)
For more than 15 years,
has provided well-charted strategies
to help business leaders navigate their
organizations toward success.
In the turbulent market waters of the
past two years, leaders need both
business strategy and leadership
guidance more than ever before.
At BusinessKeys, we work with organizations that:
- Have a business strategy that is not delivering intended results
- Need to make quick strategic leadership decisions in response to the new market reality — for
both short-term performance
and long-term results
- Enjoyed many years of growth, but have leveled off or are losing ground
- Find themselves in a great position to consider expansion, but need to think strategically about new areas of opportunity
- Want advice on how to take advantage of the economic recovery.
WORKING WITH OUR CLIENTS
We customize our work to an organization’s situation, Considering both internal and external needs and business conditions. Some of our more common deliverables are:
- Refreshed business strategies and vision frame
- Business process mapping and design/redesign
- Corporate life cycle analysis and an actionable leadership road map
- Market segment analysis and business development scenario planning
- Corporate culture and cultural style analysis, and market discipline alignment recommendations
- Differentiating Value clarification.
In addition to providing comprehensive recommendations, we help leaders implement the necessary organizational changes.
Recent successes include the following:
- Expanded an organization’s impact by guiding leaders to acquire a complimentary best-in-class brand
- Crafted a strategic plan that doubled an organization’s revenue within three years
- Guided an organization’s leadership through the cultural changes necessary
to move it from a flat-lined operation back into double-digit growth
- Redesigned business processes to clarify an organization’s strategic purpose
and create a targeted leadership action plan.