BUSINESS STRATEGY KEYS —
HELPING LEADERS NAVIGATE TURBULENT MARKETS
LEARN HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY
(Download a .pdf of Business Strategy Keys)
For more than 15 years,
has provided well-charted strategies
to help business leaders navigate their
organizations toward success.
In the turbulent market waters of the
past two years, leaders need both
business strategy and leadership
guidance more than ever before.
At BusinessKeys, we work with organizations that:
- Have a business strategy that is not delivering intended results
- Need to make quick strategic leadership decisions in response to the new market reality — for
both short-term performance
and long-term results
- Enjoyed many years of growth, but have leveled off or are losing ground
- Find themselves in a great position to consider expansion, but need to think strategically about new areas of opportunity
- Want advice on how to take advantage of the economic recovery.
WORKING WITH OUR CLIENTS
We customize our work to an organization’s situation, Considering both internal and external needs and business conditions. Some of our more common deliverables are:
- Refreshed business strategies and vision frame
- Business process mapping and design/redesign
- Corporate life cycle analysis and an actionable leadership road map
- Market segment analysis and business development scenario planning
- Corporate culture and cultural style analysis, and market discipline alignment recommendations
- Differentiating Value clarification.
In addition to providing comprehensive recommendations, we help leaders implement the necessary organizational changes.
Recent successes include the following:
- Expanded an organization’s impact by guiding leaders to acquire a complimentary best-in-class brand
- Crafted a strategic plan that doubled an organization’s revenue within three years
- Guided an organization’s leadership through the cultural changes necessary
to move it from a flat-lined operation back into double-digit growth
- Redesigned business processes to clarify an organization’s strategic purpose
and create a targeted leadership action plan.